The course is aimed for people who would like to acquire theoretical and practical knowledge in Sustainable Finance and related topics.
Compulsory Courses (8 ECTS):
- Sustainability and Finance - Introduction (1 ECTS)
- Microfinance - Introduction (1 ECTS)
- Sustainability in Banking and Insurance (2 ECTS)
- Sustainable Investing (3 ECTS)
- Current Trends in Sustainable Investing (1 ECTS)
Elective Courses (select 1):
- Microfinance - State of the Art (2 ECTS)
- Insurance for Development (2 ECTS)
- Emerging Markets Finance (2 ECTS)
- Climate Change Finance (3 ECTS)
- Fintech & Sustainability (2 ECTS)
The courses are held in English.